- Be a positive role model
- Have fun with young people in your life (students, children, nieces, nephews, grandchildren, or neighborhood youth)
- Talk with them on a regular basis about the dangers of substance use. Need ideas or tips?
- Educate yourself on youth substance use.
- Support comprehensive drug education for the students in your schools.
- Support youth-led prevention programs (such as our Youth Advisory Council - YAC).
- Require your staff members (certified, non-certified and coaching) to receive annual training about substance use issues.
- Implement and enforce drug – free campus –wide policies.
- Help support HC3 financially.
Need more information?
Like us on Facebook.
Build your skills about substance use issues by attending a Community Event.